Be part of decarbonizing our world. Help set the New Normal. Join a cool team.
We are always on the lookout for talented people ready to use their skills for the greater good
Our mission is clear:
“To accelerate decarbonization of the environment TODAY by bringing affordable and efficient solutions to build sustainably.”
To fight climate change, we must act. To achieve that, we hire only the best!
We strive to always raise the bar
Dextall’s leaders hire other leaders. Our philosophy: we want candidates who we think will outperform us.Elevating our mission is the primary goal of each team member.
Are you ready to change the world?
If you’re interested in working with us, check out our current openings below. If you don’t see an exact fit but you feel inspired by our work, feel fre to drop us a note, portfolio link, or résumé
PROJECT MANAGER – USA
• Support the team in the design of digital strategies
• Collect information, analyze needs, study best practices (benchmarking), analyze visit trends, identify performance indicators (KPIs)
• Actively participate in the conversation in order to create an effective tree structure and wireframe.
• Monitor new practices and trends
Front End Developer - Vilnius
As a Front-end Developer we hope that you will:
· contribute to the development of the façade design platform;
· make suggestions on how the tool or process can be improved;
· respond positively to suggestions from other team members;
· cooperate with the whole team: Back-end Developers and Structural Engineers;
· solve complicated business cases.
· office in Vilnius center or working from home;
· flexible work time – the most important is the result;
· work in an international, rapidly growing team;
· team work atmosphere.
You must have:
knowledge of UX/UI design;
· work experience with 3D building models using Autodesk Platform Service (Autodesk Forge): Forge Viewer.
Twitter Account Manager - USA
Creates original tweets
Share other's tweets
Uses #hashtags and copies @people
Follows #hashtags and conversations
Balances their number of followers with the number of people they are following
Sends and replies to direct messages
Project Estimator - Lithuania
The purpose - to be in charge of all project Quotes preparation responsibilities and daily budgets control of ongoing projects execution.
The main responsibilities
· Calculation of ongoing projects quotes and the preparation of project budgets:
- Strict scheduling of tasks
- Work with drawings and specific project requirements
- Analysis of project specifics and Dextall product accommodation
- Usage of Autodesk Revit, AutoCAD, Dextall studio when collecting/providing information
- Thorough project budget price calculation and risk assessment
· Take part in development of projects calculation system
- BID process development
- Calculation tools development
- Development of the quality checklist to ensure the quality of quotes
What’s in it for you?
· Culture where everyone’s opinion matters and can have a significant impact.
· Be a part of the new technologically advanced international design and IT company – IT tools are used for all of the company’s processes (project management, Sign, meetings, work drive and other tools, CRM, developing own Revit plug-in, using 3D modeling in the projects).
· Work on interesting, challenging problems. Each day you will face a new issue, and there is never a dull moment.
· Have the opportunity to contribute to culture and benefits creation and development.
· Complete flexibility – working from home or office, day or night – the most important is the final result.
· Technical University Graduate with 5 years’ experience in the design business (priority – façade).
· 3 or more years’ experience of the BID management field.
· Experience in with unitized curtain walls is a plus.
· Experience and knowledge in PowerPoint and estimating software.
· Work with Autodesk Revit, AutoCAD
· English language.